The secret to avoiding calcium-related osteoporosis and atherosclerosis
While millions of people take calcium and Vitamin D supplements thinking they’re helping their bones, the truth is, without the addition of Vitamin K2, such a health regimen could prove dangerous. Without Vitamin K2, the body cannot direct calcium to the bones where it’s needed; instead, the calcium resides in soft tissue (like the arteries)—leading to a combination of osteoporosis and atherosclerosis, or the dreaded “calcium paradox.” This is the first book to reveal how universal a Vitamin K2 deficiency is, and the risk (in the form of cancer and diabetes, among other ailments) the absence of Vitamin K2 poses.
Written by Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue, a popular health expert on Canadian television and radio, Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox sounds a warning about the popularity of the calcium and Vitamin D craze, while illustrating the enormous health benefits of Vitamin K2 in making the body less susceptible to dental cavities, heart disease, prostate cancer, liver cancer, diabetes, wrinkles, obesity, varicose veins, and other ailments.
The book demystifies this obscure supernutrient—a fat soluble vitamin that humans once thrived on, ignored by scientists for almost seventy years
- Details how the consumption of grass-fed animals led to adequate Vitamin K2 intake—while grain-based animal feed helped eradicate Vitamin K2 from our diets
- Describes how doctors are raising recommended doses of calcium and Vitamin D—without prescribing Vitamin K2
- Details more damning facts about transfats—and how the creation of a synthetic Vitamin K interfered with the body’s Vitamin K metabolism
An essential book for anyone interested in bone health, or maintaining their overall health, Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox is the guide to taking the right combination of supplements—and adding Vitamin K2 to a daily regimen.
Publisher’s Press Release
Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox: How a Little-Known Vitamin Could Save Your Life
Are you taking calcium or vitamin D? This news could save your life. Millions of people take calcium and vitamin D supplements for bone health, but recent research shows that this can actually increase the risk of heart attack and stroke as the added calcium builds up in arteries.
Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox: How a Little-Known Vitamin Could Save Your Life is the revealing new book that explains the secret to keeping bones strong and arteries clear with vitamin K2, a little-known super-nutrient that humans once thrived on and that has been ignored by scientists for almost 70 years.
Written by Dr. Kate Rhéaume-Bleue, a popular health expert on Canadian television and radio, Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox sounds a warning about the popularity of the calcium and vitamin D craze while illustrating the enormous health benefits of vitamin K2 in making the body less susceptible to osteoporosis, heart disease, prostate cancer, liver cancer, diabetes, wrinkles, obesity, varicose veins, and other ailments.
- How much vitamin K2 is needed and how to get it;
- Why vitamin D and calcium must be supplemented by vitamin K2;
- The health benefits of vitamin K2, including straight, cavity-free teeth, fewer wrinkles, cancer prevention and strong bones in children;
- Which delicious “sinful” foods are brimming with heart-healthy vitamin K2 vitamin;
- How vitamin K2 plays a role in healing almost every major disease of our day;
- Vitamin K2 as the ultimate anti-aging vitamin;
- The recent studies on Alzheimer’s and how vitamin K2 may slow or prevent this disease.
Dr Kates website is here
PLAY OR DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE HERE